Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Halloween 13.1 Half Marathon Training Program
Saturday, August 20, 2011 at 9:30 AM - Sunday, October 30, 2011 at 12:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
Join Halloween 13.1 and train for the Healdsburg Wine Country Half Marathon on 10/29, The Lake Natoma Four Bridges Half Marathon on 10/30, or the US Half (in SF) on 11/6!
Start Date: Sat., Aug.20, 2011 @ 9:30AM
Training: 8/20-11/6, 3 workouts per week-Tues. Nights @ 6:30PM, Thurs. Nights @ 6:30PM, and Saturday Mornings @ 9:30AM
-Tuesday night run workouts launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Fillmore) OR outside PSOAS Massage+Bodywork @ 333 3rd Street (btwn Folsom & Harrison)
-Thursday night workouts launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars (adjacent to Marina/Fillmore) and include '2' options:
-A bootcamp style workout OR a speed oriented workout
-Saturday morning runs launch from the Marina Green Monkey Bars unless specified otherwise in the schedule/newsletter.
run with Marathon Matt and his team before? Not sure if this program's right for you? Check out the clip below.
Additional Halloween 13.1 perks/amenities include:
- An awesome technical training shirt with the Halloween 13.1 logo
- 15% off at Lombardi Sports in San Francisco.
- A twice weekly email newsletter supporting your training.
- A comprehensive training schedule
- Chomps, GU,and GU Brew provided by GU Energy.
- Clinics/Seminars with PSOAS Massage+Bodywork, MV Nutrition, and more.
- The Road Warrior Rewards Program!
- Over 150 fun teammates to run with!
- Team social events (bar nights, team dinners, etc.)!
Questions about the training? Contact MARATHON MATT-MARATHONMATT@MARATHONMATT.COM
When & Where
Marathon Matt has been producing training programs since 2005.
Marathon Matt is firmly committed to providing a world class experience for all program participants.
For client/customer testimonials for Marathon Matt, click the links below for Yelp reviews-